Do you really need a reason to play laser tag? We don’t think so.
Weather it’s for a special event or just to have fun with friends, you can book Epic Battle Sportz based on hourly rates or block rates.
What’s included and what do I need to know before my event?
- Up to 20 people per event. Each game can have up to 10 players per game.
- Battle Bunkers
- (2) Artifacts
- Our Battle Commander will need access to an electrical outlet to power some of the equipment needed for the game.
- All players (if under 18, parent/guardian of player) will need to sign a liability waiver prior to being allowed to participate in the game.
- A minimum space of 5000 sq ft, or approx a 100’x50′ space is required for safe game play.
- Obstacles, such as trees, playsets and sheds can be part of the game space and can even enhance the game as additional team barriers.
- The space used can be larger and can go up to 300′ in any direction.
- Epic Battle Sportz requests photos of the game space after booking your event.
- The Battle Commander will map out the game space with stakes and marking tape upon arrival at the event
- Our team will require 30-60 minutes prior to the start of the event to set up and prepare for the game. After the event, they will need up to 60 minutes to pack up and depart.
How many games are included?
There is no limit to how many games you can play. You are booking based on time. Game times will depend on the scenario(s) you select for your event. Some scenarios may take only a few minutes to complete, others can take up to 15 minutes.
Yes, your backyard is probably the best place to host your event.
This may be possible, please check with your local municipality for what is required to use and/or rent any space. EBS is not responsible for securing the permissions required to host a private event at any park or public area.
We can accommodate up to 20 guests per event. Guests may need to rotate between games.
Need to accommodate more guests? Please contact us about our corporate event packages.
Depending on the size of the party, EBS will send 1-3 team members to your event.
EBS asks you to send the photos in advance so our Battle Commander and team has an idea of what the area will look like and what obstacles may exist before they arrive.
We are more than happy to take the request, however we can not guarantee we will be able to honor the request based on availability and other events taking place.
While EBS does everything we can to make our game as safe as possible, any physical activity comes with some type of risk. Epic Battle Sportz is not responsible for the actions or consequences while participating in our game. Please see the entire waiver details for additional info.
We will print out the stats for you at the end of the event.
Yes, you are more than welcome to tip your game team if you feel they did an exceptional job.
We’d be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have. Please send us an email or use the easy contact form on our Contact Us page. One of our team members will email you or give you a call to answer any additional questions.